Help with HP1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cate1865

I have a HP1 and must be doing something wrong, can only get fire and sheriff's office dispatch. Not able to get any law enforcement. And yes I am new with this!! Can anyone give me a suggestion? THANKS!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Post moved to its own thread. Please don't ask unrelated questions in someone else's thread. Thanks.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Looks like Tipton Police is a "Multi-Dispatch" service. Make sure that that service type is enabled in the HP-1.

Note that it is always good to explicitly state in your message what specific agencies you are talking about. I'm just assuming Tipton based on your location.

rwier

I have a HP1 and must be doing something wrong, can only get fire and sheriff's office dispatch. Not able to get any law enforcement. And yes I am new with this!! Can anyone give me a suggestion? THANKS!

Hi, cate! Welcome to the RR Forums. I attached a zipped HPE File. Unzip it and get it into Sentinel, then send it to the HP-1. See if you see any improvement.

That being said, the town of Tipton is a very small community. The PD shares a single frequency with the Public Works Department. I wouldn't be surprised if the Police Chief is also the Public Works Director or the City Engineer. He might oversee one or two low paid city employees as helpers. Probably close to zero radio activity relative to that of the County Public Safety umbrella (Sherriff/Fire).

Attachments

• Tipton Cedar County Iowa Test.zip
    646 bytes · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.