Help with Livermore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac128k

Hi guys,

I've been away for a while but now come to you hat in hand. I'm stumped by the following problem.

I have 2 BCT15's that used to run Livermore and Pleasanton just fine. I recently updated them via the ARC15 software using the RR database. Now I can no longer hear those departments. It scans but doesn't stop. Other groups such as CHP, LLNL or the airport work just fine but not LPD etc.

I did the exact same thing with my BC396XT using the same info from RR and ARC XT. Works just fine on the 396. I've checked for lockouts etc and everything is identical it seems. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

n7jei

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Similar problem here, and I discovered they are using a new control channel. It is in the DB but is not listed as a cc. It is the lowest one, I think 856.0625?

Ben96cal

everything working fine here in Livermore. No hiccups with 856.0625. Maybe resetting the scanner and programming again.. I have issues sometimes when I use programming software also.

kma371

QRT
So to confirm they are using a new control channel?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

n7jei

Premium Subscriber
So to confirm they are using a new control channel?

Yes, they were using 856.0625 yesterday.
This freq is in the database, but is NOT designated as a control channel.
So... I was using control channel only trunking in my scanner and.... didn't hear them.
I used Win500 to program it and used RR db as the source.
Not a big deal, I just put in the other freqs in case they rotate the CC again.

Mac128k

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

I was missing 3 of the 6 freqs and did have control channel checked. I thought for sure this would solve it but still nothing. It is working on my 396 again now but both BCT15's are not catching anything.

I did a factory reset and tried to make sure everything matches what is working for the 396. I'm at a total loss. I can only assume it's something small I'm just not thinking of (like the control channel only option). Driving me nuts! lol

k6ewn

Premium Subscriber
Livermore - how to import to my new BCD-396XT

I have the XT software running, have read and programmed several systems into the new unit. However, I noticed that Livermore PD, Livermore Fire, LPFD, Pleasanton PD are NOT listed on the Radio Reference Web Serivce window when selecting systems to import???

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.