Help with Montgomery County Hazmat frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiend15

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hello fellow scanners,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with finding active frequencies for Montgomery County for Hazmat or county disaster prepardness. I have the basic fire & ems frequencies in my scanner however I have never heard any hazmat teams on these frequencies. Awhile back on the thruway at exit 28 in fonda/fultonville a tractor trailer leaked a substance that was considered to be dangerous. The hazmat team was called in however I never heard any of there communications on any of the following frequencies.
46.120, 46.220, 46.240, 46.460, 46.500, 155.160, 155.280, 155.340, 155.400 or 155.715

Does anybody know of any active frequencies that are used in Montgomery County during times when hazmat or a major disaster happens. Please let me know. Thanks alot.

cookiend15

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thank You

DaveNF2G said:
They are probably using Nextel.

Thank you Dave for your helpful information. I thought that I was going crazy trying to find there communications on the basic fire & ems frequencies.

Thanks again

Cookiend15

joen7xxx

Haz Mat Response

A lot of times, especially here in the west, the actual Haz-Mat response and clean up is contracted to specialty firms wh ony do this type of work. Most of these guys do not utilize land mobile rado systems because of the large and multi-jurisdictional response areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.