Help with morse code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre97

Hello. I found this message in morse in battlefield 1. I need help to solve it because i dont know how to translate morse. I'm not the first one to find it so i can confirm it's morse, the problem is that there's many variations of this message to ask directly on bf1 forums. Here i leave the link to a 50 second video where i recorded the message. https://youtu.be/kE3R6GUSdyM

BrainBro

Premium Subscriber
Apremont Ritz Bed.Old methods compromised. Must Acquire new key. Will miss drop off if delay.

rwier

Ubbe

There's lots of apps for apple and android phones that decode morse from its microphone. It's also handy to have in other situations.

/Ubbe

BrainBro

Premium Subscriber
I think there was too much noise in the clip for an app to pick it out. Easy to do in your head.

Ubbe

Too much noise in the clip, but background enviroment sounds can be adjusted in the game and set to none during that morse session.

/Ubbe

fleef

Kristin Cavazos Phoenix Arizona
Premium Subscriber
Don't use morse code software decoders. Background noise messes it up. Once u do it in your head it becomes automatic. Save a Morse code cheat sheet to your monitor background and its handy. Start writing stuff in Morse code for practice, just on your own. Tap out your name, address, greetings just using beats with your hand on a table and soon it will become second nature to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.