Help with multiple citys in Saint Louis Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

forestmcclain

when using ARC-XT PRO to log into Radio Reference, I attempt to download frequencies for the SLMPD but cant find them. There are a few drop down menus for Saint Louis, and after checking them all, I cant seem to figure out where to find what I need. Not sure what I am doing wrong

captclint

Mentor
when using ARC-XT PRO to log into Radio Reference, I attempt to download frequencies for the SLMPD but cant find them. There are a few drop down menus for Saint Louis, and after checking them all, I cant seem to figure out where to find what I need. Not sure what I am doing wrong
Welcome to RR If you are looking for St. Louis Regional Communications (P25) Trunking System then you need to select St Charles county, and then click on the yellow Trunking systems button

teufler

file for stlouis pd

this file is a freescan file. its not a arc xt-pro byt it does work . st louis pd comes through more times on the st charles cty 700 mhz site.

Attachments

• BCD396XT 8-13-2014.zip
    19 KB · Views: 10

captclint

Mentor
Im looking for Saint Louis City Police, are you saying the Saint Louis City Police dept is located under Saint Charles?
As stated, SLCP shows as St Charles, but follow my instruction except change St Charles Cty to whatever county they are in. The key is that if the system is trunked, you log on and select trunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.