Help with new Live Oak Selma tunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

vw_frankied

Radio: RS Pro194
Programing: Win97

Until a couple of days ago, I was getting all the trunk traffic for Live Oak Selma Converse and now nothing. It was sporadic at first but starting yesterday, I'm not getting any traffic.
I read the posts that the TG's are changing and there's a new site so I check the database and my programing. I have all 10 ch programed in order, set to EDAC and updated TGs and still nothing.
If I stop on the control channels (2 and 6) I get 99-97% signal strength and the TG scroll at the bottom when someone transmits. If I stop on another channel, I get the occasion transmission but since I'm not trunking, miss everything else.
I did have the bank Closed so I would only get the TG's i had programmed so I opened it thinking I would start getting the new TS's but nothing.
What am I missing?

vw_frankied

I have this resolved, at least I think I do. I had to lockout the control channel on 2. I'm now getting what appears to be all traffic and the new talk groups users have posted are updated. (thanks to those that contribute!!!!)
To bad I waited to long to post on the forums (have been a member for years just never posted) as my post are drastically delayed because a mod has to approve them :(
Again, thanks to everyone who contributes to this site. All that knowledge has kept me from having to post my idiot questions all these years.

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
It is also eaiser to program LCN number 6-10 into a seperate system, the old system lcn 1-5 has no voice traffic right now

Status
Not open for further replies.