Help with New Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramondo

I have an old Radio Shack Pro-60 scanner and want to listen to MILAir channels. A friend of mine told me to buy a newer Radio Shack handheld and I am finding out the one I bought is actually a rebranded Pro-404- Here is my question. Is the frequency range on my older Pro-60 better than the one I have on this new Handheld. The Pro-60 I read goes all the way up to the high 800 range.

Should I take the new handheld back and keep my Pro-60--or is the Newer 404 a better scanner for my needs----Please respond soon!!! Thanks much-

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I have an old Radio Shack Pro-60 scanner and want to listen to MILAir channels. A friend of mine told me to buy a newer Radio Shack handheld and I am finding out the one I bought is actually a rebranded Pro-404- Here is my question. Is the frequency range on my older Pro-60 better than the one I have on this new Handheld. The Pro-60 I read goes all the way up to the high 800 range.

Should I take the new handheld back and keep my Pro-60--or is the Newer 404 a better scanner for my needs----Please respond soon!!! Thanks much-
See page 5...no Mil air band.
http://www.radioshack.com/graphics/uc/rsk/Support/ProductManuals/2000404_PM_EN.pdf
The 380 band is mostly DODTrunk Radio systens.

Status
Not open for further replies.