Help with older version of the Federal signal VISION lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

whp3310

Hello, I'm currently recondition/repairing and older verion of a Federal Signal VISION lightbar. I was able to get the brain and lightbar to communicate and work for a little bit before both the "V" and direction display on the control head flash and the little beeping buzzer went off indicating a problem. But with out the paper work to inturperate the problem i'm at a roadblock until I can find the older Vision paper work. Some additional information the controler, brain, and lightbar have 2.00 GEN control chips on their control baords and was wondering if any one has this paper work or can find me a link to get the paper work. Big Info, This Vision lightbar Does NOT have the siren control it is the light control only no siren, and the control key pad does NOT have the slide switch. Any informnation in regards to this would be greatly appritiated. Thank for your time and I look forward to some information.

fineshot1

That does not seem like its gonna help him. That list is of the currant manufactured models
and the older manuals do not usually show up on such lists.

whp3310 - do you have a model number for the vision light bar?

you might try googling the model number and the word "federal" and see what pops up.

whp3310

Thank you again for your replys, I was able to call Federal signal and find the correct Install and configuation manuals on their web site. They were in the discontinued items list at the bottom of the install list on the left hand side of the web site. Again thank you for you advise.

DLBFalcon

Brian,

I just got an older version of the Federal Signal Vision also. The control panel I have doesn't have the slider switch either. It just has 12 buttons with green, yellow and red outlines. It also has the triangle shape of the lightbar so you can see what the bar is doing while it's on. Would you be able to send me the information you found for your lightbar, please? I cannot seem to find it on Federal Signal's site.

Thanks,

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.