Help with OP25 on raspberrypi v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

acm10

I recently purchased a rtl-sdr and a raspberrypi v4 in hopes to listen to my neighboring county's p25 phase2 system, im able to get the OP25 to launch however all im seeing on the terminal is
./rx.py --nocrypt --args "rtl" --gains 'lna:36' -S 960000 -X -q 0 -v 1 -2 -V -U -T trunk.tsv 2> stderr.2
does this mean i dont have my tsv trunk files setup correctly?

boatbod

I recently purchased a rtl-sdr and a raspberrypi v4 in hopes to listen to my neighboring county's p25 phase2 system, im able to get the OP25 to launch however all im seeing on the terminal is
./rx.py --nocrypt --args "rtl" --gains 'lna:36' -S 960000 -X -q 0 -v 1 -2 -V -U -T trunk.tsv 2> stderr.2
does this mean i dont have my tsv trunk files setup correctly?
I'm not sure I quite follow. Are you saying that when you execute the above command (or op25.sh shell script) that nothing happens?
Does it immediately return back to the command prompt?
Have you looked at the contents of stderr.2 to see if it contains any hints?

wgbecks

The logfile (stderr.2) should contain the cause but I am pretty sure that your trunk.tsv is improperly formatted. I am willing to assist if you are unable to resolve the problem. Just send me a PM and we can establish contact to work together over the phone.

Bill

IQ_imbalance

Premium Subscriber
A problem I had was that there was a formatting issue trying to use imported csv files directly. I never sorted out the exact cause but suspect it was something like “end of line” vs carriage return between macOS and PiOs Unix. I’m any case, opening and re-saving the csv on the Unix side using libre office before adding the .tsv extension fixed it.
One more thing to check is that either the op25 app folder is in your path, or that you’re navigating there before launching .rx.py.

Status
Not open for further replies.