Help with programming BCD325p2 in NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC1FGY

Hello, I have a 400$ BCD325p2 burning a hole in me. When I first got the scanner I quickly found out free scan was not compatible with Mac computer platforms. I went out and got a shiny new computer with windows 10! After plugging the scanner in I am unable to see It anywhere. Yes, I updated the driver and did the research. Seems like there is an issue with windows 10 and freescan. I am running out of ideas on what to do about this. Anyone willing to lend a hand or point me in the right direction? I live in central NH if anyone know of anywhere I can go to get this programmed. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

KC1FGY

Well, I must say DannyM86 is a stand up guy. I got a hold of him and within days he showed up with his computer and programmed my BCD325P2. He went partially out of his way to help a stranger in need. There is still hope for society. As for the performance of the scanner, it's awesome. I have all I want to listen to and then some. DannyM86 even did a walkthrough on how to navigate through the scanner and made it so much simpler. I used to feel like a cave man in a space ship pushing buttons to get a random reaction but it all makes perfect sense to me now. THANK YOU DannyM86.

Status
Not open for further replies.