Help with programming Calgary Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon895

Premium Subscriber
need help programming the Calgary Police, Calgary Fire and Calgary Ems. not sure what site to use for each one. if anyone can help that would be grateful.

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
I am very poor at teaching people how to program scanners. But those that can would really like to know what scanner you are trying to program.

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Sorry can't help as I totally messed mine up. Did do the Free Scan setup and was fairly easy but I over did it. People often say to go to the Wiki for further information, or RTMA [Read The Factory Manual]. An easier explanation of the radio can be found at http://marksscanners.com/396XT/396xt.shtml.

teufler

file for calgary

THIS FILE SHOULD GET YOU GOING. It is Calgary, everything you asked for, and probably too much. Quick keys have been assigned though you may want to adjust. File is a Freescan File, 2.17. File is zipped so you will need a unzip utility. I have used 7-zip which is very good. Just plug your 396xt cable in and after you have downloaded, upload to the scanner.

Attachments

• CALGARY.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 102

jon895

Premium Subscriber
Thanks teufler for the file downloaded it and uploaded it to my scanner. Works very well

Status
Not open for further replies.