Help with programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

varstrom

Ok, I am willing to buy someone in Somerset county your favorite beer, wine, or liquor to help me with my scanner. I did get a file for Somerset county, but I tried importing from RR and uploading to my scanner and I screwed everything up.

I again took the Somerset file and downloaded it and it works ok now, but I really don't understand how I can add banks. I have banks 1-5 and 9 dedicated and I tried to load Troop C North to bank 6 and got messed up!

So, before my husband kills me, can someone help?

Thanks,
Sue

W2SJW

Database Admin
I'm here in Branchburg, where are you?

I'm intimately knowledgeable with the Pro-96 & Win96. I'll make you up a memory file for the local conventional PD's and the county trunk system to get you started.

WA2ZDY asked me to give you hand, and I'd be happy to. I've just been on the road for work recently, and didn't want to offer until I knew I would be available...

Bentley

I can certainly help you with the pro-96. Its not that hard once you do it a few times. I'll walk you through the steps so you'll be able to do it yourself in the future, to stay current with updates and everything.

I'm in Ocean County though...where are you?

varstrom

Thanks guys for the help. I'm in Somerset County, Franklin Twsp. That would be great if someone could make me an updated file. I've been playing with the web import and RR, but I keep wiping everything out. I know I don't know what I'm doing.

The Win96 software is about as much help as the scanner manual is.

Thanks again for the help.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Send me a private message with what you want in each bank, and I'll get it put together within the next 24-36 hours (click on my name above in this post).

Make sure you include an e-mail address so I can attach the .p96 file to a message in a zip file (easiest way to do this).

Status
Not open for further replies.