Help With TGID...

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DeS_

Greetings,
While listening to the NS TMR system in my area I heard alot of activity on TGID 40080. This Id is listed as being MA-1 (DNR custody) anyone know what that is or means ? I noticed these go from MA-1 through 4 I believe all having DNR Custody and then they repeat with different Ids and stating RCMP Custody.

Any help would be appreciated...Thanks.

mciupa

Database Admin
Isn't DNR. . . Department of Natural Resourses ?
Perhaps they are observing illegal activity/operations . Do they have the authority to detain ?
I would suspect that each # (1 - 4) represents a geographical territory. :confused:

V

VE9MP

The Province of Nova Scotia has 6 Mutual Aid talkgroups, these are usually set aside for major emergencies and disasters, 2 are set aside primarily for DNR, 2 for EHS, and 2 for RCMP....

These talkgroups are in every government owned radio on the system, including federal user, to facilitate mutual aid communications..

Basically, its a talkgroup that allows different government people talk to other government people.

_DeS_

mciupa said:
Isn't DNR. . . Department of Natural Resourses ?
Perhaps they are observing illegal activity/operations . Do they have the authority to detain ?
I would suspect that each # (1 - 4) represents a geographical territory. :confused:

Yea I knew what DNR was just wasnt sure on the MA part or the RCMP Custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.