Help with the DE system...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detjohnc

I have two Pro96's and a PSR500. I am from southern MD, and am going to DE Wednesday. I wanted to put the DE system into one of my 96's, but I get confused because it seems too large a system for it. I am using the Win96 program to import the system from RR, but I get mixed up when I get a prompt that says, "there are 69 channels, and 706 talkgroups, continue anyway?, only the first 150 will be entered." I guess what I am asking is how do I spread the import of the system out among the ten "banks?", being certain that I import all of the talkgroups that I have selected. Obviously there are too many TG's for one bank, how do I keep the control channels and the different talkgroups in the scanner, so that I don't miss anything. Would importing it into the PSR500 be easier? I kind of wanted to keep the 500 set up the way it is, because it is my "MD/VA" receiver. In addition to Win96, I have Win500, as well as PRSEdit500, if that makes helping me make sense of this any easier. Any offers of help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance,

John
DetJohnC@aol.com

mandlair

Hi,detjohnnc I can give you pro96 file for either radio.I copy my pro 96 to psr 500 no problem .I have all the talkgroups on both radio with no problems.let me know. mike

de784

Feed Provider
Delaware

It all depends on part of De your are visiting and what do you want to listen to just pd and fd than I would just enter those ids ,hope this helps
John

mike2boys

Could you give me that link of all delaware freq talkgroups to add to my pro96 i am confused
thank you mike

Status
Not open for further replies.