Help with the wiki forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

Hello ! I never used the Wiki forum before and would like to know if I can give someone 2 files to add to the wiki forum since it is not there. I do know how to search the wiki but don't know how to add stuff on it so any help would be Thankfull

lugoffman

Let me see if this worked if it did I seen a lot of folks needing this motorola v user guide and programing manual. yep i got it to work

Attachments

• motorola minitor v user guide.pdf
    141.4 KB · Views: 1,400
  • motorola programing manual.jpg
    motorola programing manual.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 83

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Let's be very careful here. This is very likely a copyright violation, since I'm sure Motorola would consider this manual to be proprietary. Links to these manuals might be OK if they were on a public (non employee only) website sponsored by Motorola, otherwise...

Lindsay is, of course, the final arbiter. 73 Mike

lugoffman

Just send them to http://www.repeater-builder.com/rbtip/ as they host tons of stuff. These are likely still available on motorola's website, it's just not very easy to use.

well I called motorola and they gave them to me by email they said they are not available on the web sight
for some reason so if they can be put on the wiki it would be great if not o well i tried lol !!

Status
Not open for further replies.