Need help programing looking for some one close to me in Kyle.Tx 78640 area
volunteer fire man in NEED of Help
don't mind paying for help. just let me know
wanting to program locals .....

captclint

Mentor
Hello Im Looking for some one familiar with BCT15X
Need help programing looking for some one close to me in Kyle.Tx 78640 area
A better idea is to get FreeSCAN (Windoze only) and a Connecting scanners via USB cable. This will allow you to program it much easier, and it also provides the opportunity for someone from you area to email you a file of your area.

The best use of this software is to become a paid subscriber to this site to get the automatic down loads from the Kyle.Tx database, but this is also very reasonable($7.5 for 3 months). This can save you countless hours of programming and frustration. You should also look at Uniden_DMA_FAQ[

Last edited:

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Agreed with captclint. FreeSCAN is a VERY nice program once you get the hang of it, and it doesn't take very long. It's very easy to use along with the RR DB but you can also create new files for yourself.

I know I won't really be able to help you with local TX knowledge, but if after you get FreeSCAN you still would like some help let me know via PM and I can email you some sample files I made for the Long Island NY area. This will allow you to just browse through it and familiarize yourself with the architecture.

Chevytruckin365

Premium Subscriber
I have Freescan and cable and subscription .....
loading Hays county is no problem problem is loading austin.tx
po/po GATRRS system i don't understand what i'm doing wrong have tried several billion times to upload
to no avail...... Im Passed Wigged Out

Status
Not open for further replies.