Help with Unitrunker and Bell FleetNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotpocket

Premium Subscriber
So I got a bit of a problem. Well, 2 actually. First one isn't specific to Bell FleetNet, I have a Nooelec RTL-SDR dongle, and an SmarTee XTR dongle and I'm having issues getting them both working in Unitrunker. The Nooelec one seems to work fine, but when I try to add the Smartee XTR and start it, it seems to stop itself right away. Not sure what could be causing that.

Second issue is does anyone know what the LCN's are for the site 18 (Byron) frequencies?

XyPOZY0.png

Any thoughts or suggestions would be good.

Right now I just have the Smartee XTR one running in SDR sharp, and piping it into Unitrunker until i can figure out what the issue is

hotpocket

Premium Subscriber
so I got Unitrunker V2 installed, but I don't see anywhere to actually add the SDR, unless I'm missing something

MCvjusu.png

mciupa

Database Admin
It may be quicker to post your question in the Unitrunker Group that you just joined, otherwise be patient here for a knowledgeable member to respond.

hotpocket

Premium Subscriber
Sure thing. I did post a question in the group, just gotta wait for it to be approved as its "pending moderation" :)

Aviator747

Do you still have the drivers installed from Zadig? Is your SDR dongle is plugged in?
It should show up like this on that window automatically, if I remember correctly. You only need one SDR, you make two VFO's. One for signal and one for voice.

1626634020100.png

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
The Nooelec NESDR SMArTee XTR dongles uses an E4000 tuner, which is not supported in Unitrunker 2.x

hotpocket

Premium Subscriber
The Nooelec NESDR SMArTee XTR dongles uses an E4000 tuner, which is not supported in Unitrunker 2.x
Well thats unfortunate. Well thanks mate. I’m guessing its also not supported in Unitrunker 1.x and thats why it isn’t working

Status
Not open for further replies.