Help with Unitrunker/DSD+ Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven_024

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,

I have been tinkering with SDR for over a month now and can't seem to get it 100% complete. I've read almost every article or "how-to" for this kind of setup and still can't figure it out. I will describe my setup and maybe someone can point out if I'm doing something wrong or might have some advise.

I am using Windows 10 with plenty of CPU. I am trying to monitor a 10 site simulcast with 25 voice paths/CC/ACC's. (Ohio MARCS)

I have 4 RTL-SDR dongles w/ TXCO but I am currently only using 2 to get the initial setup down (1 Control/1 Voice). I am running Unitrunker with DSD+. I feel like I have unitrunker pretty well set up. I am monitoring the control channel successfully and it seems like the 1 VCO I have for voice traffic is picking up traffic as well. Health is 100%. I purchased the Virtual Audio Cable program for the transfer of audio to DSD+.

The issue I'm having is getting DSD+ to decode the P25 audio. The audio graph is moving like its pulling in the audio from Unitrunker, but it doesn't give me anymore info. There is no metadata with UID/Source/Group/etc. The Command Prompt for DSD+ keeps giving me "Sync: -P251 NAC:34A LDU1/2 e:FrFrFrFrErFefErf" or "no-sync" with an occasional successful reading (Sync: -P251 NAC:34A TDULC" with audible garbled voice traffic.

I'm unable to locate where the problem is. Any advise would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.