help with vsp settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokfysh

can anyone help with me with my settings i am not hearing anything at all on stars freqs. the screen not even showing any changes.

wg4r

Premium Subscriber
VSP response...

can anyone help with me with my settings i am not hearing anything at all on stars freqs. the screen not even showing any changes.

You didn't mention what scanner you are using or what area of the state you live it... you'll need to post that to get a useful answer...

Bill / wg4r

rokfysh

sorry i have a pro 106 using win500 and i live in king william 20 miles from D/T richmond

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Do you have your TYS set as "P25 Auto". Do you have the CC's and TG's assigned to the proper TYS? Those are easily messed up from time to time.

Also, if you become a paid subscriber to radioreference you can download the data directly to Win500 and then to your scanner.

rokfysh

i am a premium sub to rr thats why i am puzzled because i have had no problems with anything else imported. and yes it is set to auto and i double checked the channels and they appear to be correct

shumadine

You ought to be picking up the Rumford tower then. Send me a private message with your email, or post it here, and I'll email you my win500 file for the Pro-106 when I get to my other computer. That is, assuming we still have power here in Richmond.

rokfysh

I feel stupid carolinatoughguy i have lived here all my life and have never heard of Rumford that fixed my problem. had to load that tower in and amazing it worked thanks again to all who posted

rokfysh

google map it and for the love of god i hunt across the street of that state vdot shop.

shumadine

Don't feel stupid. I've lived in VA all my life and have never heard of "Rumford" before. Not sure why they name these towers the way they do. Have fun and glad it works. Be sure to pipe up next time someone comes on this board needing STARS help with a Pro-106. That's how I got started.

MOTORHEAD3902

I feel stupid carolinatoughguy i have lived here all my life and have never heard of Rumford that fixed my problem. had to load that tower in and amazing it worked thanks again to all who posted

Don't feel stupid, I've lived in Eastern Va and tramped all around these parts all my life and had never heard of Rumford until I had a STARS radio put into my car...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.