help

Status
Not open for further replies.

crm57chevy

just bought a uniden bcd996xt from someone well i need help just to get it going ill learn the system later what should i do how do i get to the basic searches thanks

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
just bought a uniden bcd996xt from someone well i need help just to get it going ill learn the system later what should i do how do i get to the basic searches thanks
Did you get the pc cable with the scanner? If so, you may want to download the FreeScan software for programming. Also, you may be able to get a programming file to load that will get you started (you'd need to specify your location- city, county would be sufficient).

crm57chevy

profesional programing sugarland tx

anybody out there would like to program my bcd996xt i would pay to have it programed as long as its a fair price let me know thanks

motorola_otaku

Premium Subscriber
Did you get the pc cable with the scanner? If so, you may want to download the FreeScan software for programming. Also, you may be able to get a programming file to load that will get you started (you'd need to specify your location- city, county would be sufficient).
I have a ton of FreeScan files for the Greater Houston area, plus some stuff for Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin. I'd be happy to post a download if any of those are of interest to you.

crm57chevy

need somebody to program my uniden scanner houston area

am willing to pay someone in the houston area to program my scanner for fort bend rosenberg richmond and so on if intrested please reply chris

Status
Not open for further replies.