Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehartford

Premium Subscriber
I have a radio shack pro97 I am trying to get on the Radio Referance web page and down load freq. from the web sight to my scanner I have the right membership to do that and i have the soft ware But cant fiqure out how to do down load can some one give me a step by step direction . Thank You BC

ehartford

Premium Subscriber
could some tell me how to down load freq. from radio ref. web sight to my scanner I all the needed by can;t figure out how to do it Thanks BC

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
could some tell me how to down load freq. from radio ref. web sight to my scanner I all the needed by can;t figure out how to do it Thanks BC

As the other poster asked, We need to know what software you are using.... The specific name of the software..

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I am using arc 300 trying to link radio freq with this software

Not sure what you mean by "link radio freq", but judging from your previous posts in this thread, I'm going to guess that you are still asking about "importing" frequencies from Radio Reference into ARC300.

If you open the help file that comes with ARC300, (from the menu bar at the top, click "Help", then click "Open Software Manual"), and look at Chapter 3. There are very detailed instructions there on how to use the "Import" feature of the software to access the data at Radio Reference.

After reading those instructions, go back to the top tool bar, click on "Internet, then click on "Radio Reference Import".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.