Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

w12m76

Was looking at the ARMER system today finding new frequencies. Noticed that Chippewa, Renville and Yellow Medicine County have more then one frequencies for different areas in the county. I did find that Granite Falls Local site was on there but was under Chippewa County. I am trying to get my scanner set up with the counties around my county which is Kandiyohi but I don't want to put all the frequencies in for each county when there is multiple sites within each county. I am looking for the primary site that they would use for that county. I do know that the Willmar Frequencies are the main frequencies that the county uses.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

dwgelle

These counties will have multi-cast system. Each site operates independently. So you need to figure out which towers you want to listen to. But with this you will only hear traffic on each site if there are radios that are affiliated to that tower. If there are radios that are affiliated to the other sites and not the one you have programmed in you will not hear anything.

Kandiyohi is the same with the 3 sites that they use they are all different freqs.

I hope this helps. Usually just put in the control and alternate (red &blue) control channels is all you need.

Dan
KC0CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.