Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help... My computer will not show the map of USA under databases where you can click on a state and then on a county - what is the problem in my computer settings here?

fleef

Kristin Cavazos Phoenix Arizona
Help... My computer will not show the map of USA under databases where you can click on a state and then on a county - what is the problem in my computer settings here?

does it say that you need Adobe Flash installed? if so you may have it disabled. I do but if you hit OK it forwards you to Adobe install if you hit Cancel it will show them to you anyway without installing. Other than that I don't know what to tell you, sounds like a browser issue. Try another browser. Doesn't seem to be a RR issue as it works fine on my end and no one else is complaining.

I have tryed everything - also removed it with Tool and all folders and reinstalling it - on the veryfy page it says that i dont have flash player installed - but the test Picture moved the clouds as it only does if you HAVE it installed... I dont understand this ??? I need some more help please :)

RonnieUSA

I have tryed everything - also removed it with Tool and all folders and reinstalling it - on the veryfy page it says that i dont have flash player installed - but the test Picture moved the clouds as it only does if you HAVE it installed... I dont understand this ??? I need some more help please :)

If your using Firefox, look at the 2 pics I'm posting, click on what I have highlighted and You will see something like what's in the second pic, choose to allow the plugin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.