Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottk

Hello RR Family
Was wondering if anyone could help , I bought a uniden sds 200 and I love everything about it no complaints .
I also purchased the dmr and nxdn for the scanner have heard lots of traffic on both of those services as well
I have always received the local schools and school busses and still do with the exception of Rock Creek schools district 323
its one of my locals and I used to get it all the time but according to the digital frequency search website the school is now a dmr system which makes me wonder if I should be receiving them or is it a system I will have to program
Thanks for any help in advance

bottk

Thanks Kiethb
already had that info from digital frequency search
went through all the programming steps entered frequencies
when I tried to scan the system scanner said nothing to scan tried search mode as well

I was wondering about slot # and color code but its an conventional dmr system at least that's what the info page we both have, says

Thanks though I appreciate it guess ill keep plugging away at it
It seems that I should be picking it up im receiving other dmr systems just fine that's what makes me wonder if theres more to programming or if im missing something simple

or if theres a chance its a system thats not in use as of yet but it was granted a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.