WS1065: HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopherjn68

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I have had scanners for ages but with my city in the process of leaving analog behind I no longer can get local police which pointed me to getting a ws1065.
So far I am finding programming this thing a nightmare of less than user friendly software with little or no direction. Can anyone point me to a process that is not a pain?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hi, I have had scanners for ages but with my city in the process of leaving analog behind I no longer can get local police which pointed me to getting a ws1065.
So far I am finding programming this thing a nightmare of less than user friendly software with little or no direction. Can anyone point me to a process that is not a pain?

Welcome to Radio Reference Forums.

More details are needed to provide any meaningful help. What software are you using? What exactly are you trying to receive? (State, City, County, and specific agencies).

Best to post a link from the RR database to what you are trying to monitor.

This is a link to the top level of the database:

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
You also might want to post in the forum for your state. It is possible someone with the same scanner has a code plug they would let you use to get started or live close enough to help you.

tvengr

Well Known Member
You also might want to post in the forum for your state. It is possible someone with the same scanner has a code plug they would let you use to get started or live close enough to help you.
Click on Report and request that your thread be moved to (your state) forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.