HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
... it's the sound of a control channel for system that is encrypted LOL.

hill

Premium Subscriber
That's an EDACS control channel. I hope that isn't a video from 2021, as it shows 867.375 Mhz and those frequencies where rebanded down 15 Mhz. The current frequency should be 853.375 Mhz and that shows a current frequency on the Brevard County's EDACS TRS.

Looks like your scanner is PRO-97 and it should be able to receive the system, since looking at the database a lot of analog on it, but not being in the area you would have to check.

hill

Premium Subscriber
Looking at your past posts on this forum you have a PRO-164 and it's close to the PRO-97 and it will track that TRS for analog talkgroups.

kafxradio12

That's an EDACS control channel. I hope that isn't a video from 2021, as it shows 867.375 Mhz and those frequencies where rebanded down 15 Mhz. The current frequency should be 853.375 Mhz and that shows a current frequency on the Brevard County's EDACS TRS.

Looks like your scanner is PRO-97 and it should be able to receive the system, since looking at the database a lot of analog on it, but not being in the area you would have to check.

Is 2021, Is my video 🤣 im from México

Status
Not open for further replies.