HELP!!!

om8ww

Uniden SDS200
I needed to clean - reset everything that was in the scanner and now I can't start it. Can't start at all. It is probably missing some records - files on the SD card. Please help me, what files should be there for it to boot? Can someone send me the whole file tree of what's supposed to be in there? Thanks for help.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Do you have a usb card reader? And how did you clean and reset everything in the scanner? Did you format the card?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Uniden SDS200
I needed to clean - reset everything that was in the scanner and now I can't start it. Can't start at all. It is probably missing some records - files on the SD card. Please help me, what files should be there for it to boot? Can someone send me the whole file tree of what's supposed to be in there? Thanks for help.
A new (or newly formatted) SD card will not be recognized by the scanner. All of the files that the scanner needs to boot are contained in your Sentinel software. Either put the scanner in "mass storage" mode and connect it to your computer, or put the SD card in a card reader. Then start Sentinel and choose from the top menu bar..... Scanner ---> Clear User Data.

When that window opens, click the box that says "Display All Drives", (be sure that the scanner's SD card is highlighted) then click "OK". Follow the prompts after that. After that finishes, write all your programming from Sentinel to the card.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I'd suggest before doing the Clear User Data, that you re-format the SD card. There is a utility recommended by Uniden called "SD Formatter" which you can find by Google. That way you will be working with the cleanest slate possible.