Helping with Programing City Of Allentown and City Of Bethlehem Talk groups & NJSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

Premium Subscriber
Helping with Programing City Of Allentown and City Of Bethlehem Talk groups & NJSP

Hi
I am getting a "NEW Police Scanner" for X-mas I getting a Uniden Bearcat BCD996XT Uniden Bearcat BCD996XT Police Scanner Radio I have been into scanning for a long time now. Now with my NEW radio I want to program it all the Talk groups right so can I get a little help on that. What I need to know what would be good to program I know u have to put each talk group in a different bank for ID's so what I need to know how and what is the best way to program the Talk group id's here is what i mean I will give u a example.

City Of Bethlehem Trunking System: Northampton County

Police Depts:
77 PD Dispatch
then what would be the next one to put in and so on for PD

Fire Depts:

9 Fire Dispatch
then what would be the next one to put in and so on for FD

EMS:
39 EMS Dispatch
then what would be the next one to put in and so on for EMS

Municipal Services:
what order should I put those in or can they be put in any order

Schools Talkgroups
what order should I put those in or can they be put in any order

Bethlehem Public Safety Trunking System, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania - Scanner Frequencies << here is a link to check out the list so far to help me with it I know if more ID's pop up then u can change it and I will do it to my radio after I get it.

Now I need the same info for the I will just post the link to see the talk groups and ID's and maybe u can help me with that.

City Of Allentown Trunking System: Lehigh County

Allentown Public Safety Trunking System, Allentown, Pennsylvania - Scanner Frequencies & this link I can not seem to find out where Julian updated with these ID's http://forums.radioreference.com/pennsylvania-radio-discussion-forum/167044-city-allentown-frequencies.html

Thanks James
PS. I want to make my Police Scanner to be great.

Also can u help me with the three NJSP system from this link New Jersey State Police Trunking System, Statewide, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

like all the ID's and talk groups for 1) South Simulcast:
2) North Simulcast:
3) Central Simulcast:

or what every frequencies from the NJSP police I will be able to monitor from my house in Palmer Twp in Easton,PA I hope so will get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.