Hemet Fire Dispatch Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanFanEd

Premium Subscriber
Just wondering if anyone might be aware of any change that Hemet Fire Dispatch may have made in the last week or so. I can normally hear them pretty well on 155.010 from where I am at, however have not heard anything from them for several days. A subscriber on ScanRiverside is also reporting not hearing anything from Hemet Fire in several days.

Thanks!

ScanFanEd

Premium Subscriber
Indeed you are correct! I am hearing them on their PW channel. Very curious what the story is behind this change, and whether permanent or temporary. I guess time will tell.

Thanks!

ScanFanEd

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like whatever the issue was with Hemet Fire Main, has been resolved. At about 1530 today, an All Call was done on "Local Government" (154.995) advising all to go back to Hemet Fire Main, that the channel was again operational, or something to that effect. A few moments later, an roll call was conducted on Hemet Fire Main to ensure that everyone had moved back over.

f40ph

Feed Provider
Good info, thank you. All the more reason to scan the other "stuff" in a city. I wonder if someone with Riverside Co confidence would submit a note to the RR database for that channel - that it's the FD backup?

Status
Not open for further replies.