Henderson all ENC

Status
Not open for further replies.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
A couple of us not hearing Henderson County TG no fire or ems or even bus has this system gone full ENC.

tvengr

Well Known Member
The database shows that all talkgroups are TDMA. Sheriff and Henderson PD show encrypted. Fire shows open. Are your scanners capable of P25 Phase 2?

btlacer

KI4SJU/ Fire Captain/ EMTFR
No only departments that are encrypted are the City Police and Sheriffs Dept. Everyone else is open. The Fire Department radios are not capable of encryption until they install a board for it. At least that's what the radio techs tell us. Hope this helps

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Are you receiving a control channel? Perhaps they have changed cc frequencies.

Running PRO96COM or Unitrunker would be beneficial to confirm if changes have occurred.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
DELETE this thread just heard EMS.Sorry I forget how quiet system can be.
My mistake

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Are the county and Lexington Fire/EMS DMR? I will be there in March and would like to know.
Are you referring to the city of Lexington and the county of Fayette? Lexington Fire & EMS are encrypted and so is Lexington PD, however, the Lexington PD Central Channel is partial encryption with dispatch only being encrypted and units un-encrypted. I've moved updates for the system to this thread Lexington P25 TRS Questions and Updates. AMR Lexington is on the ERS-OCI Con+ system which can be found here ERS-OCI TRBOconnect Cap+ Trunking System, Lexington, Kentucky - Scanner Frequencies. If you have any questions send me a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.