Henderson Fire Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGASBUFF

Hello,

I just started listening to Henderson yesterday. I have a question though. Is there some type of code list for Henderson Fire. Because when I was listening this morning, Engine 98 was responding to a 1 delta 1, I have no clue what that means. I tried searching for a list but cannot find any thing. Does somebody have one on hand?

Thanks in Advance,
Joe

TOUGHLIFE

A 1D1 is a medical call that deals with abdominal pain problems where the patient is not alert. The numbers to the left of the letter is the general type of medical problem and the letter is a level of response, not a patient condition that some people think, and the numbers to the right of the letter is a more specific description of the problem. A list of the general medical problems and level of response is contained in copies of the Southern Nevada Scanner Book which can be found at Radio World in Boulder City and Amateur Electronics Supply in Las Vegas. I don't know if anyone else carries the book but I keep one copy in my radio room and a second in my vehicle as it is a very handy reference tool.
Happy listening

Status
Not open for further replies.