Henn Cty Medical Examiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

911scanner

You would assume there is one, but it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere.

The only "1920" unit traffic I ever hear is when they're dispatched, arriving or leaving a scene. I hear this on the Hennepin County South Main.

MM

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
10160 is the hennepin County Crime Lab who is based in the same building but they are seperate... so really , i am not of any help... typical.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Hennepin County Medical Examiner

I suspect that all you are going to hear on ARMER is what is on the South Main. Think about it, they are in HCMC, they get sent to an address, they check in on South Main when dispatched, arrival, and leaving the scene. I really doubt that there is going to be a whole lot more from them. I am sure they use the cell phone quite a bit, but I doubt that they are using ARMER much more than that.

westhennepin

Premium Subscriber
Yesh, Thanks All!
I only listen to the South Main and I do hear 1920 & 1921 go in service, arrive at the scence & clear. Just thought there might be more. I assume dispatch calls them on the phone. I rarely hear the cops call for the ME except earlier in the day they wanted them on the RED. Ped DOA. And so close to home.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
We always call for them on the phone to request, that way we just get patched though to them and can give them a thorough run down of what is going on and what we all did and saw and any other info they might need. That way, the cops can stay with the body and we can clear and get on to other business...

westhennepin

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info. I am sure I will have many more questions for you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.