Henrietta 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

msradell

I haven't heard anything on the Henrietta 51 feed in the last couple of days, have they quit using the repeater and transfer everything to the digital talk groups? I've moved out of the area so I can't use a scanner to listen to them. I was a member of WHFD back in the 70s and miss hearing what's going on up there.

k2hz

Database Admin
Both VHF 51 and 52 appear to have gone silent vs regular activity in the past. I have not checked 53 or other VHF individual department channels since activity was always somewhat sporadic so I don't know the status of those. It is possible VHF channels will remain as backups so I am not going to consider any to be deprecated without some official word.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Also, today I can't reach https://openmhz.com/system/monroecony because they say that their certificate has expired, hopefully I can get around it.
You can still visit the site, you just have to add an exception to accept the expired certificate.

Edit: Well apparently even if you add the exception, it appears that the site is semi-functional. I can't get to the list of systems, and the ones I have bookmarked are coming up as blank pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.