• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Henry County, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubn

Database Admin
Does anyone have info about Henry County radio operations?

I found that the dispatcher's radio transmissions are simulcast over both of these two frequencies:
155.070 KNEQ823
153.815 WPMT956 (repeater)
The officer's replies back are not simulcast, only the dispatcher's side is simulcast on 155.070 and 153.815

What freq does Mt Pleasant PD dispatch on?

I heard 453.375 (146.2) while near Middletown. I think it may have been KNFH917 Mt Pleasant Correctional Facility repeater. If not, then I was hearing the Iowa State Penitentiary in Ft Madison.

For adventuresome trunktracker listeners, I have picked up 856.8375 and 857.8375 as EDACS frequencies for Ameren's Mt Pleasant site WNVL474 . I've noted both as having been control channel frequencies on separate occasions. Unfortunately, I haven't identified the LCN #s.

Status
Not open for further replies.