Henry county, TN LCN's for DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

AF1US

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone share the LCN's for the Henry county, TN DMR Tier III system? I have the upgrade on my 536HP and just recently moved to the area.

Any help or tips with frequencies, color codes, LCN's etc would be greatly appreciated. I have everything except LCN at this point.

Thank you in advance,
Brian

Bill88

Longtime Member
Is it the 'HENRIS' system you would like to monitor?

If so, I have the SDS100 and I used the Sentinel software to add HENRIS to the scanner and I can't find any mention of LCN' s.

So far it works fine.

Are you able to use the software to program yours?

Do you know of any LCN systems in the area that I could add and then look at the details in the software to see how they display the LCN order?

Just trying to help...
-BILL

AF1US

Premium Subscriber
The 536 is not going to work you told me you had a sds100
My sds100's worked this weekend my 436 and trx1 did not like it.
I originally was trying to get the 536 to work but then I focused on the SDS 100 when you told me the 536 would not work. So yes, I have an SDS 100.

AF1US

Premium Subscriber
Is it the 'HENRIS' system you would like to monitor?

If so, I have the SDS100 and I used the Sentinel software to add HENRIS to the scanner and I can't find any mention of LCN' s.

So far it works fine.

Are you able to use the software to program yours?

Do you know of any LCN systems in the area that I could add and then look at the details in the software to see how they display the LCN order?

Just trying to help...
-BILL
The LCN's are the Channel Numbers listed in Radio Reference. There is one for each Frequency.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
I gave him the local contact in Paris that I helped with Scanner 1 in Henry County. He has programmed several SDS scanners and are all still working great. I have driven through the area each week for months with no issue.

AF1US

Premium Subscriber
I gave him the local contact in Paris that I helped with Scanner 1 in Henry County. He has programmed several SDS scanners and are all still working great. I have driven through the area each week for months with no issue.
Are you referring to the guy at HC 911 center? If so, can you be more specific in terms of first name or some other way I can make contact? Thanks - Brian

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
He verified today that all sites are transmitting on the same frequency and not as you say so you have interference problems as stated.
Also we have over 20 working SDS scanners out in public. I am the one that setup the online scanner for the Henry County System that is still working today.

Bill88

Longtime Member
I found the other thread where you guys have discussed more information.
It helped fill in some questions after reading this thread.

And one thing I've learned, is that I have alot to learn about the sds100 :)
I've never changed any filter settings or changed from auto to something else, etc.

I'll experiment with those adjustments and see what I get.

I plan to go to Paris Landing State Park in far Northeast Henry County soon.
I'll take the sds100 and see what I can find out.

Brian, do you frequent any repeaters in the area or do you operate 146.520 simplex by any chance?

'73 de BILL

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
After spending 5 hours today in Henry County
Puryear Paris Buchanan and Henry I still report this system is operating correct and all sites are using the same control channel.
I also can report
1 the TRX1 still does not work
2 the 436 still does not work
3 the sds100 works perfect

Bill88

Longtime Member
After spending 5 hours today in Henry County
Puryear Paris Buchanan and Henry I still report this system is operating correct and all sites are using the same control channel.
I also can report
1 the TRX1 still does not work
2 the 436 still does not work
3 the sds100 works perfect

Awesome!
I'm at Paris Landing now with the sds100 on a dual band magnetic mount antenna on the trunk.

Attachments

• 20210407_165757~3.jpg
    20210407_165757~3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 23

visaliadj2

Premium Subscriber
He verified today that all sites are transmitting on the same frequency and not as you say so you have interference problems as stated.
Also we have over 20 working SDS scanners out in public. I am the one that setup the online scanner for the Henry County System that is still working today.
Which online Henry County scanner feed did you set up? There used to be one that worked for a long time that included Paris city police and Fire but it went dead a while back. The only active feed that came up for the area was for TN Highway patrol. I just set up the "Henry County public safety" feed last week on my TRX 1 .

skate2ice

Premium Subscriber
I have taken down the recent "Henry County public safety" site due to problems keeping my TRX1 scanner online. If no one else steps up to provide a link for the area I'll try again in a few months with a new scanner.
I want to thank you for all your efforts in putting this feed on Broadcastify. It is very much appreciated by me and others!

Status
Not open for further replies.