Here is a stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

I was watching the youtube video on pro-164 it said to find all controle frequencies for your area, well here is that stupid question, where do I find the control channels for Houston co AL or is it like a snake they are right in front of me? sorry for asking this and nope I posted this in the right place.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I was watching the youtube video on pro-164 it said to find all controle frequencies for your area, well here is that stupid question, where do I find the control channels for Houston co AL or is it like a snake they are right in front of me? sorry for asking this and nope I posted this in the right place.

Have you tried looking in the database right here on Radio Reference?

Look up near the top of the page you are on right now at the blue title bar and click where it says "Databases".

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
LTR Auto Place

If you decide to use Win500, make sure you check "auto place" after the LTR system is loaded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.