Not open for further replies.

RISC777

Englewood TRS
KMart on West Belleview - 2 gunshot vic.s
19:59 on ID 3077

Short and done with, gone to the hosp.

Last edited:

skipshark773

sounds like theyve located the shooting suspect in an apartment complex in littleton. ops are occurring on State DTRS Littleton PD-1 ID 3040. traffic also on Englewood PD Ch-1 3075.

Last edited:

cstockmyer

skipshark773 said:
sounds like theyve located the shooting suspect in an apartment complex in littleton. ops are occurring on State DTRS Littleton PD-1 ID 3040. traffic also on Englewood PD Ch-1 3075.

I can't hear them, but there sure is a lot of chopper traffic over the area. I live on weekends about 5 blocks from Belleview/broadway intersection where that Kmart is.

papaelk

ENGLEWOOD - S.W.A.T teams are looking for a gunman who shot two people Sunday evening.

Two women were shot outside of the K-Mart at 200 W. Belleview Ave near the intersection of S. Broadway.

An employee at the store told 9NEWS a fellow employee was shot in the parking lot and another person was shot near the store's entrance.

Police say one of the victims was hit in the chest. The victim's condition was not immediately released.

Police believe the shooter may be hiding in a nearby apartment complex.

As they try to close in on him, several streets in the area have been blocked off, including Belleview east of Broadway.

9NEWS will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.

cstockmyer

papaelk said:
ENGLEWOOD - S.W.A.T teams are looking for a gunman who shot two people Sunday evening.

Two women were shot outside of the K-Mart at 200 W. Belleview Ave near the intersection of S. Broadway.

An employee at the store told 9NEWS a fellow employee was shot in the parking lot and another person was shot near the store's entrance.

Police say one of the victims was hit in the chest. The victim's condition was not immediately released.

Police believe the shooter may be hiding in a nearby apartment complex.

As they try to close in on him, several streets in the area have been blocked off, including Belleview east of Broadway.

9NEWS will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.

That would explain the air coverage I hear, also a big park near there with tons of trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.