Hernando Co. Sheriff filter setting SDS-100

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioman2008

Batlabs user Wazzzzzzzzup (2001-Present)
Premium Subscriber
set your SDS100 up for discovery mode w 600 second limit and record all you can of the analog traffic. these analog motorola systems are getting scarce

get some audio of SO dispatch, then lock it out. they talk for many hours in a 24 hr period, and block other less used TG that could be recorded for history.

If you are the computer type, once you create a discovery mode session for hernando, hook your SDS100 up to a PC, go into the SUMMARY.LOG file of that session and edit the 600 Second limit to atleast 9999

the text below is a copy paste of what your looking for, see where the 600 is, thats where you edit it to say 9999, then you can record up to about 1.5 hours per TG, you could put 99999 if you want, but i find sometimes it doesnt record, but if it does, basically your only limit would be your SDcard capacity

RunInfo_T 28.024 -82.0840 20.0 5 All Off 600
Hernando County Public Services TrunkId=219 Motorola SiteId=216
Primary 0 Off HER

just south of hernando is pasco county EDACS analog system the sheriff is all locked down and FD is locked down except for a fd dispatch
both agencys areon the new P25 system
EDACS systems are getting rare too, they hold on to this one for public works, busses, etc. worth recording if you are interested.

radioman2008

Batlabs user Wazzzzzzzzup (2001-Present)
Premium Subscriber
PCSO is on P25, not EDACS. Pasco County school buses, public transit, and other county agencies are also still on EDACS in the clear.

you repeated what i said........LOL

just south of hernando is pasco county EDACS analog system the sheriff is all locked down and FD is locked down except for a fd dispatch
both agencys areon the new P25 system
EDACS systems are getting rare too, they hold on to this one for public works, busses, etc. worth recording if you are interested.

ke4crc

Premium Subscriber
I was in Brooksville yesterday (7/25/21) and was receiving HCFD on a couple of channels not very busy never got any law enforcement traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.