Hernando County Fire TG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
Since the merger of the HCFR and Spring Hill F/R (radio wise), I'm in need of the new TG assignments. I know that there was a realignment but I haven't figured it out from my listening post. Any help would be appreciated. Chuck.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
FIRE-1 496
FIRE-2 336
FIRE-3 368
FIRE-4 400
FIRE-5 4976
FIRE-6 5008
FIRE-7 432
FIRE-8 464
FIRE-9 5040

I have confirmed 1 and 2 while driving through, you may be able to confirm the rest.

TEH

Hernando Co FD talkgroups

Hello from Seminole County,

Thanks Bolt 21 for posting the info. Your data is different from the talkgroup order in the database section of Radio Reference. Is the RR database outdated/changed?

Also, RR indicates that a new talkgroup is used for dispatch: 60928. Is that what you experienced? I rarely am close enough to monitor Hernando County, so I can't provide any details at this time.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
The Fire TGs in the RR database are outdated as far as order goes. A while back, Spring Hill FR was dispatched on Fire-1, and the rest of the county was dispatched on Fire-5. Some restructuring took place (as far as who dispatches who) and the TGs changed order. My above post is from info posted somewhere (I think is was on a local email list) by a Hernando local, and is accurate AFAIK, but I have not confirmed them all. I do know that Fire-1 and Fire-2 as posted above are good.

The 60928 TG you referenced is a Mutual Aid type TG, and is not a typical Fire/Rescue TG.

Status
Not open for further replies.