Herzog Tones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce42

I noticed that Herzog has a license that covers 451.800, 464.550, 456.800 and 469.550 as simplex frequencies for 25 units as nationwide itinerants. I am guessing that these are the articulated yellow work trains they contract out. Because these are busy IG (business) channels it is rather useless to put in my scanner for the rare event when one of those trains is within range. However, if someone has knowledge of what CTCSS tones they use then I could put them into my RR bank to see if they pop up without being overrun by nearby businesses.

thank you in advance, Bruce...

weather4ar

Try the railroad dispatch channel.

I noticed that Herzog has a license that covers 451.800, 464.550, 456.800 and 469.550 as simplex frequencies for 25 units as nationwide itinerants. I am guessing that these are the articulated yellow work trains they contract out. Because these are busy IG (business) channels it is rather useless to put in my scanner for the rare event when one of those trains is within range. However, if someone has knowledge of what CTCSS tones they use then I could put them into my RR bank to see if they pop up without being overrun by nearby businesses.

thank you in advance, Bruce...

Herzog trains handle their internal and external communications on the road channel for the Subdivision they are working.

Status
Not open for further replies.