Hi. New here and wanted to introduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

Been looking around here for a while, and wanting to get back into the hobby. Decided to get an sds100 and dive back in. I live in the Clinton area, so if I can be of assistance to anyone, let me know.

TokinOneKenobi

WB9YBM

Don't have any knowledge of the Clinton area--just wanted to post a "welcome" message!

I have a Sentinel favorites list for Hinds County. Let me know when you get your scanner and I will attach it here for you to program your scanner.
I’ve gotten my radio in. Loving it so far. I’ve got a better antenna coming in this weekend. I can get traffic off the ETV Raymond site for MSWIN no problem. There are other sites within range, but I don’t seem to be getting quality signal. However, at work in downtown Jackson, I can pick up great signal from several sites and can get traffic from Entergy and a few other statewide systems. I’d love to take a look at your favorites list.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Here is the file. Save the zipped file to your computer and extract. Go to the File tab in Sentinel and Import from hpe file (Favorites List). Click on New Favorites List and name it Hinds Co MS Click OK. Locate and highlight the extracted file (Hinds Co MS.hpe) and click on Open. The file will appear as a favorites list in Sentinel. Quick keys as follows:

FAVORITES LIST QUICK KEY:
0. Hinds Co MS
SYSTEM QUICK KEY:
0. Hinds Co MS
DEPARTMENT/SITE QUICK KEYS:
0. Hinds Co Fire
1. Jackson Fire
2. Byram Fire
2. Clinton Fire
2. Local Vol Fire
3. Emergency Ops
3. Hinds Co Interop
4. Hinds Co Sheriff
5. Jackson Police
6. Byram Police
6. Clinton Police
6. Local Police
7. Univ of MS PD
10. MSWIN Hinds Sim1 (Site)
11. MSWIN Hinds Sim2 (Site)
12. MSWIN Jackson (Site)
13. MSWIN Raymond (Site)
14. MSWIN Utica (Site)

Attachments

• Hinds Co MS.zip
    2 KB · Views: 6

slhbeard

Premium Subscriber
Welcome I live just North of Vicksburg and get all of Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Copiah, Simpson, Yazoo, Warren, Claiborne, and Sharkey Counties, most of them from Raymond Tower. I also get Lincoln and Jefferson from time to time. The towers here are linked to Raymond, Jackson, Utica, and Lake Cavalier, so there should be no problems for you to get most of these.

Greetings from Northwest Alabama, TokinOneKenobi !

The Mississippi State Line (Tishomingo County) is eight or so miles west of my abode.

Growing up, my introduction to foreign relations was dating girls from Iuka.

Jonathan

I've been up that way before. Love the state park up there.

Welcome I live just North of Vicksburg and get all of Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Copiah, Simpson, Yazoo, Warren, Claiborne, and Sharkey Counties, most of them from Raymond Tower. I also get Lincoln and Jefferson from time to time. The towers here are linked to Raymond, Jackson, Utica, and Lake Cavalier, so there should be no problems for you to get most of these.

Awesome! I’ve made a post in the MSWIN thread about a couple of unidentified talk groups I’ve found broadcasting on the lake cavalier site.

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
Rather than starting a whole new thread I figured I'd just jump into this one.

Just PCS'd from Seattle to the Gulfport area, although I'm on the road 2-3 weeks a month for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.