Hi Yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge47

The problem I am seeking help with is unknown technology to me. Im not sure I posted it to the correct forum. The post was at 1714 yesterday,Sat the 22nd in the newbie forum. If you feel it could better be placed in another forum let me know and I will move it . Thanks very much. Sarge47

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Hello Sarge! Welcome to RadioReference.

Mods typically leave posts in the New Users forum alone unless the user requests that it be moved to a different forum.

Don't worrying about moving it, you can't. Only a Mod can move your post.

If you do decide it would be better in another forum, click the little triangle at the top right of your first post and tell is where you would like it moved to.

Sarge47

Help

I am sorry I cannot understand your message about clicking on the triangle at the upper right of my orig message, there are 5 triangle/arrows there.
Perhaps u could move my post to Off Topic Wireless ? Your opinion on where to move my posting question would be very valuable to me.

Blackink

I am sorry I cannot understand your message about clicking on the triangle at the upper right of my orig message, there are 5 triangle/arrows there.
Perhaps u could move my post to Off Topic Wireless ? Your opinion on where to move my posting question would be very valuable to me.

If you take a look at this picture below (from one of your previous posts) and look for the black arrow on the right side of the picture, just above that arrow you'll see what Mike is talking about. If you click on that small triangle with the red outline next to the word (permalink) (click on the red triangle in YOUR message, not in this picture), you can request to get your message/post/thread moved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.