Hickman Co. Sheriff Frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRamrod38

Does anyone know since Hickman Co.went to new TRBO radios if there frequencies have changed or can you not here them key up on there frequency of 460.300. I know that there is not a scanner out as of yet that will track TRBO, but i was told that a scanner will still receive but the audio is garbled or distort. Does anyone know of any new frequencies they may have went to.

RandyB

You should at least hear digital data noise. I checked the FCC database and did not see any new licenses for public safety. It is possible that they are operating on an unlicensed frequency or in the UHF business band. I've seen this occasionally in our portion of the state.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Have you tried listening to the other UHF repeater 460.12500???

TRamrod38

I actually talked to a Hickman Co. Deputy Yesterday about the new TRBO Radios that they have, he did not know the Frequency, but he did say that they are just about useless they do not get out very good and are very dangerous for Law Enforcement to even consider this type of radio. He told me that the jointing county was in a pursuit of a vehicle and they could not talk to Dickson Co. Deputies, That they had to relay back to their dispatch and then dispatch would talk to Dickson Co. and he said that talking to jointing County Sheriff Department is critical in a situation like that.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
FCC emission code for the HCSO lic.. 7K60FXE

Thats pure digital, and usually means TRBO, or P-25. And since your confirming they are using TRBO radios, have modified the DB to show this.

Status
Not open for further replies.