Hidalgo county

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeTex1

My Hidalgo county finally switched over to the Regional Radio System by the way all law enforcement activity's and channels from 00-25 are 100% encrypted

OhSixTJ

Sucks. I just found this out. Hadn't scanned their frequencies in a while. Usually stick to DPS and McAllen PD.

JoeTex1

Hid Co.

Yea all law enforcement is encrypted in Hidalgo county ivy been getting up dates from a friend there..btw DPS. Is also now on the regional radio system.. and some talk groups are also encrypted if not in mixed mode

al95

I'm glad i did not spend my money x36HP. I will be getting a new BCD396XT in the first week of aug. 2014 that is when I will have money to spend. :) I hear DPS loud and clear btw yesterday an officer press the emergency button and all channnels where on the clear for a few minutes.

JoeTex1

Hid Co.

..well of what information iv gathered.. the mission trs is astro p25 capable and its attached to the city of Mcallen trs..as backup for each other ..so its a possability they wont join the regional radio system known here as the lrgvrrs..for what ever reason they called it that..

OhSixTJ

One of the local media outlets ran a quick story about the agencies involved in that La Joya incident having problems communicating with each other. Funny thing is most, if not all, of those agencies took grant money to go P25 to prevent that very problem from happening.

JoeTex1

Hidalgo co.

P25 doesn't solve communication's problems all together ..it just creates others.. any how law enforcement is never content or satisfied..after they get those p25 they'll want p25-phase 2 radios....since I believe the Hidalgo county RRS.is phase 2 capable..

JoeTex1

upper valley

Yes Mcallen mission and edingburg are still on their perspective trunking systems.. 2. Motorola's and one on edacs. Tho missions trs.is astro p25 capable but not currently in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.