Hiding behind a NO REPLY message

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancow

Database Admin
Maybe it's the beer but I'm confused. The first post is Nigerian prince lingo, the second is perfect English. WTF?

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Non Issue..
I can see your edits so I'm going to make a few comments for you and anyone else whomever may have a similar issue or concern...

We have an announcement at the top of *every* forum explicitly stating not to cross-post. This is such a big problem that it is a board-wide announcement and incurs an automatic infraction. We want people to slooooow down and read.

A majority of the warnings or infractions that get sent out don't need a response. Especially common problems like this. There's no debate and we don't need an acknowledgement; rants only make the situation worse for a member. If people need to contact me they can do it via the email link in the signature. It's right there in just about every one of my posts. Remember, this is a private website with rules that need to be followed. If someone can't follow them then they need to leave.

All the answers are out there, people just need to take the time to read them. It would make life on the forums so much easier for all of us.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1047 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Forums Manager said:
Non Issue..
I can see your edits so I'm going to make a few comments for you and anyone else whomever may have a similar issue or concern...

We have an announcement at the top of *every* forum explicitly stating not to cross-post. This is such a big problem that it is a board-wide announcement and incurs an automatic infraction. We want people to slooooow down and read.

A majority of the warnings or infractions that get sent out don't need a response. Especially common problems like this. There's no debate and we don't need an acknowledgement; rants only make the situation worse for a member. If people need to contact me they can do it via the email link in the signature. It's right there in just about every one of my posts. Remember, this is a private website with rules that need to be followed. If someone can't follow them then they need to leave.

All the answers are out there, people just need to take the time to read them. It would make life on the forums so much easier for all of us.

Posts like this one make me wish RR had a like button.

Status
Not open for further replies.