Hillsborough Co EDACS west system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmayson

Database Admin
I am currently in the Tampa city limits near Chamberlain High School. I can hear the county's east system just fine. But not the west.

I have a GRE PSR-800. I have confirmed I have the latest RR database and the west system is in my scanner.

Is the west system hard to hear? Or is there something odd about it? I'm mostly interested in hearing TPD.

Theo

Premium Subscriber
I am currently in the Tampa city limits near Chamberlain High School. I can hear the county's east system just fine. But not the west.

I have a GRE PSR-800. I have confirmed I have the latest RR database and the west system is in my scanner.

Is the west system hard to hear? Or is there something odd about it? I'm mostly interested in hearing TPD.
I'm in WestChase I can hear the West just fine. BCD536.

zlandmedia

not that florida man
The West system can be a bit finicky for me to pick up, but that's probably because I'm out here in Thonotosassa. However, it comes in loud and clear from where my scanner stands. :)

Also, I've used my scanner at my grandmother's house and she's near Chamberlain. The West system comes in loud and clear from there.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
I travel though that area often and never noticed issues with the west system.

jmayson

Database Admin
Thank you for the replies. I'm back in Austin now. It must have been something with how I had my scanner programmed. I'll try again next visit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.