Hillsborough Co Florida sheriff and TPD gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCartright

In the past week or so there feed went to off line and now it is not even listed. Did I miss something? Is this feed gone for good, or is there a problem (maintenance/repair) being corrected. Any information would be great, thanks. I have looked for an answer but have not found any reference to this feed.

abbadabbado

pasco sheriff an cities gone

i herd from the deputy that lives beside me that they had requested this an he also told me our sheriff an police chiefs were going to make the same request

TCartright

It is a shame if that is true. I will have to break down and get some new equipment sooner than I wanted to to be able to pull in the freq's myself. Anyone else know anything about this matter?

n1ic

Premium Subscriber
Disappointing if so - I used to listen on apps either on my Kindle or iPad. Seems like they feed went down a few weeks ago and hasn't come back.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Feeds are hosted by volunteers, they can stop the feed at anytime for any reason. If you'd like to listen, you will need a scanner.

n1ic

Premium Subscriber
I have equipment to listen just nice when I'm traveling or outside of my shack to have on a ip device

Status
Not open for further replies.