Hillsborough Co Florida sheriff and TPD still not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickH

In either my Homepatrol or GRE 800 is there a new database I need to download?

Did you look at the RR database?
It shows East and West systems for Hillsborough county. Both are EDACS systems with 15 and 20 freqs. You should be able to copy and paste them from the database. Just be sure to put the 1st freq. in channel 01 NOT 00.

n1ic

Premium Subscriber
Did you look at the RR database?
It shows East and West systems for Hillsborough county. Both are EDACS systems with 15 and 20 freqs. You should be able to copy and paste them from the database. Just be sure to put the 1st freq. in channel 01 NOT 00.

I have them all in band 10 by themselves and I am hearing nothing on the GRE. Nothing on the Homepatrol as well - I'm just wondering when all the internet feeds went down a few months ago if there was a freq change that is not updated. Anyone else in the TPA area know?

n1ic

Premium Subscriber
I have them all in band 10 by themselves and I am hearing nothing on the GRE. Nothing on the Homepatrol as well - I'm just wondering when all the internet feeds went down a few months ago if there was a freq change that is not updated. Anyone else in the TPA area know?

I have listened for two days... nothing on the TPA freqs.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
I was up to Brandon on Sunday and both East & West were working well including TFR.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Just so you know, you can't put both sites in the same bank/system. East site and west site must be separate.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
When I scan the Tampa Police I pick up TPD 8 which is over by Ybor City area I think? I can hear them pretty good.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
TPD 8? If you are referring to the conventional system, they haven't used it in a couple years.

Yes sir, it's the one listed in the R/R database..Picking up that talk channel for the past couple of days.

petuck624

Hillsborough County Public Safety

Guys.....

I've really missed listening to this over the last 2 months.

Is there a new link or something that I don't know about?

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Guys.....

I've really missed listening to this over the last 2 months.

Is there a new link or something that I don't know about?

Nope sorry. If I remember correctly.. the feed provider decided to close the feed due to officer safety issues. Which is a good call in my opinion because I've heard gripes about it off the street.

If you want to listen to them you will need a scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.