Hillsborough Co Sector map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampatracker

Does anyone have or know where to get a map depicting the specific zones of HCSO? For example, Golf 2 zone or Juliet 3 zone, ect. Thanks in advance, TT.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
I've been searching for such an animal for several years now. I really hope someone can deliver on this one. Since the redeployment, I've resorted to plotting zones on a Hillsborough folding map.

tampatracker

Yes, that was going to be my next step, for HCSO and TPD. Perhaps we can collaborate our findings once I get started and save some time?

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
We can do that. So far, all I've really concentrated on is my home district of D2.

Maybe we can get a computer guru to set us up a user-editable (is that a word?) map that everyone could contribute to.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
We can do that. So far, all I've really concentrated on is my home district of D2.

Maybe we can get a computer guru to set us up a user-editable (is that a word?) map that everyone could contribute to.

I used to have a map of D3 but it's useless now. Now I'm hearing 3Hotel37?!?!?!

TPD has their zones on their website.

tampatracker

TPD's zones on their website leave much to be desired. They don't show, for instance, what the boundaries of say Frank 7's area are. I believe I live in this area only because I heard an address across the street mentioned as being located there.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
TPD's zones on their website leave much to be desired. They don't show, for instance, what the boundaries of say Frank 7's area are. I believe I live in this area only because I heard an address across the street mentioned as being located there.

http://www.tampagov.net/dept_police/about_us/Police_Operations/district_1/D1_map.pdf
Sector A - Adam Charlie, Edward
Sector B - Baker, David, Frank

http://www.tampagov.net/dept_police/about_us/Police_Operations/district_2/D2_map.pdf
Sector C - Henry, Kilo, Nova, Mike
Sector D - Ida, Lincoln, Oscar

http://www.tampagov.net/dept_police/about_us/Police_Operations/district_3/D3_map.pdf -
Sector E - Paul, Sam, Union
Sector F - Robert, Tango, Victor

Last edited:

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
OK, how about Hillsborough?

Just helping the people asking about TPD zones. Nothing useful on the web for HCSO zones, maybe if anyone here knows someone at HCSO they can get copies and scan them for us.

tampatracker

Thanks, Tampabaynews, those are great, really, but was just wondering if there was something out there that showed locations of individual sectors, ie Frank !,2,3,in sector B (south Tampa) ect. Not trying to be difficult here Ryan, just trying to get to the bottom of this thing (HCSO, TPD). Hoping we can all work together to get a clearer picture on specifics. I will be out of town for two weeks so will be unable to contribute but eagerly look forward to doing so when I return. Happy Holidays, guys!! P.S Or maybe the map is right and I'm just reading it wrong?

Last edited:

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Thanks, Tampabaynews, those are great, really, but was just wondering if there was something out there that showed locations of individual sectors, ie Frank !,2,3,in sector B (south Tampa) ect. Not trying to be difficult here Ryan, just trying to get to the bottom of this thing (HCSO, TPD). Hoping we can all work together to get a clearer picture on specifics. I will be out of town for two weeks so will be unable to contribute but eagerly look forward to doing so when I return. Happy Holidays, guys!! P.S Or maybe the map is right and I'm just reading it wrong?

It does, it shows all the districts, sectors, zones and grids.

At TPD, Frank 7 is a unit call sign, not really zone and a callsign like HCSO. At TPD you can have Frank 7 and Baker 7 on duty at the same time. It's really just zone 7, listed on the map as B7 for Sector B Zone 7. Can't get any better than that map. I included the different shifts below the map links for reference.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Snazzy Ryan real Snazzy. IMPRESSED.

Ditto. Ryan, well done sir. I had a feeling it was on their website somewhere like a needle in a stack of needles. Just didn't have the time to search for it. That map just saved me about two years worth of logging.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Ditto. Ryan, well done sir. I had a feeling it was on their website somewhere like a needle in a stack of needles. Just didn't have the time to search for it. That map just saved me about two years worth of logging.

Thanks, I downloaded a month ago thinking it was just the first page of the districts, then I printed it yesterday and saw 39 more pages come out of the printer! lol

tampatracker

Link to HCSO Patrol Maps?

Is it just me, or when I clicked on the link http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicWe...Zone_Atlas.pdf the maps are not there, instead I get the homepage of HCSO. If that's what's supposed to be there, then where do I go for the district maps, sectors, ect? Any thoughts Tampabaynews? NOTE- Please Disregard this post, I typed in Zone Atlas in their search box and found it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.