Hillsborough Couthy Fire Rescue??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Feeds usually disappear when the volunteers decide to stop hosting them. Sorry.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Wasn't there a thread a year ago from a member saying he was notified by Hillsborough County S/O to disable the live feed.

Correct me if I am wrong but I can not find the thread.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk like a pro!

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Wasn't there a thread a year ago from a member saying he was notified by Hillsborough County S/O to disable the live feed.

Correct me if I am wrong but I can not find the thread.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk like a pro!

I recall that as well.

Then HCSO started using Provoice on nearly everything other than dispatch. Should be a wake up call.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
i have no issues monitoring dispatch or any tac channel with my setup

You're not understanding me.

Each HCSO district "Main" channel is analog along with the "Info" channels. However, you will hear references to Tac-1, Tac-2, SES... which are Provoice (digital EDACS). No scanner can decode Provoice so I'm curious on how you're hearing these. I don't know it all, but I do know this.

Not to mention, even if you could monitor these talkgroups Radio Reference does not allow feed providers to broadcast any law enforcement channels other than routine dispatch and special events.
Feed Provider Terms of Service - The RadioReference Wiki

miccona

I am more then aware of the TOS no where did i say that i am braodcasting TAC all i stated was that i could pick it up get it straight.

Each HCSO district "Main" channel is analog along with the "Info" channels. However, you will hear references to Tac-1, Tac-2, SES... which are Provoice (digital EDACS). No scanner can decode Provoice so I'm curious on how you're hearing these. I don't know it all, but I do know this.

Not to mention, even if you could monitor these talkgroups Radio Reference does not allow feed providers to broadcast any law enforcement channels other than routine dispatch and special events.

miccona

Oh yea and another thing you said it correct when u said NO SCANNER no where in my post did i say i was using a scanner i said MY SETUP so your barking up the wrong tree and apparently YOUR NOT UNDERSTANDING me

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Look, no ones barking up any tree. If I misunderstood you, it's probably likely since I believe your posts are hard to read. Even so, at no point I believe I said anything to offend you so the attitude is unnecessary. If you can't have a discussion with people like an adult would then you shouldn't have one at all.

I said that *nearly* everything went Provoice for HCSO aside from dispatch. You said you had no problem getting any talk group with "your setup." Another poster asked if you could explain how you can monitor those talkgroups. Then, you told him to check the alpha tags on your feed. See the possibility of confusion?

Just remember, these forums are accessible by anyone and bragging about your setup might not be the best idea. It should be known that system admins stalk these forums looking for posts like yours. I would only share your info with those you trust via private message. Just friendly advice from someone who knows something or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.